Kettlebell Jump Squat
This will help your vertical leap and develop your quads and glutes.
- Stand with a pair of kettlebells or dumbbells at your sides.
- Squat down as you would in a traditional Squat until the top of your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Once you go to stand back up, use as much force as you can to jump as high as possible with the dumbbells.
- When you land, stop at the standing position and re-position yourself before squatting again.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
For more information check out Dumbbell Squats